TRED 140mm LONG EXTENSION PIN- PAIRRegular price $21.95
The TRED Threaded Long Extension Pins are designed to easily and securely mount your recovery boards to your vehicle, trailer or caravan, if you have a larger stacking height. This will increase the range to 18-98mm (0.7"" - 3.86"").
The unique design is suitable for the TRED 800, TRED 1100, TRED GT, HD or Pro model recover boards while still allowing the option of a padlock for added security.
2 x TRED 115mm/4.5"" Threaded Mounting Pins
- M6 threaded base design
- With the M6 threaded base design, you are able to secure these pins easily onto a variety of surfaces. Depending on your installation, mounting location, and brackets used you may require four Pins for optimum security and stability. For vertical, side, or anything other than flat mounting, we highly recommend using two sets of Mounting Pins.
- Pairs with TRED Mounting Baseplate
- When paired with a TRED Mounting Baseplate* (SKU: TMBP01**), the installation is more secure and easier to mount due to the pin location slots, recesses and covers within the Baseplate design. ** Not included, sold separately.
- Work on other branded recovery boards
- These pins will also work on other branded recovery boards. To ensure fitment is possible, check the stacking height measurement - The TRED Threaded Long Extension Mounting Pin has a securing height range of 18-98mm (0.7"" - 3.86"") while maintaining the locking feature.