The Ezy Anchor double guy rope comes with two high vis high strength guy lines of 3 metres length that are connected to one single stainless steel clip hook, a Velcro Wrap Around strap and two large rope grippers. The Velcro strap is dual purpose and can be used to secure your awning whilst travelling and then moved to the top of your awning arm and used as your guy rope tie down point giving two guy lines at 90 degrees connected to the one strap.
Please note that we are now shipping the product with our redesigned Ezy Anchor Rope Gripper with high vis colour and enhanced grip and safety.
Product Sold Individually. Best purchased as a pair.
- Roll your awning out
- Place the Velcro strap around your awning arm as close to the top as possible.
- Secure the strap tightly around the arm and not the barrel of the awning
- Attach the guy ropes by the clip to the steel D Ring
- Run your guy rope/s down at an approximate angle of 30 degrees to your Ezy Anchor
- Attach your guy rope to your Ezy Anchor (Orange Hook)
- Install your Ezy Anchor in the ground and tension your guy rope.