508 pages, spiral bound, soft cover, A4 size (29.7cm × 21cm), 2021 Edition, printed in Australia
Discover hidden gems in every corner of Australia with Camps 11 - our latest 2021 edition - now with over 5,000 verified free and budget camp sites. This A4 format is more compact to save space on the road and doesn’t include photos or larger text and maps.
Backed by almost 30 years of research and over 1.1 million guidebooks sold, this is the most trusted and comprehensive resource for freedom and low-cost camping in Australia.
Spiral bound for lie-flat reading, and with easy to identify site symbols, planning your next adventure has never been easier!
Need an easy-to-read format with larger maps, text and full colour site images throughout? Check out our Camps 11 B4 edition!
Our Camps 11 Standard A4 Edition includes:
- Over 5,000+ free & budget camp sites across Australia
- Each site 100% verified by our team
- Latest edition HEMA maps which we have customised for easy readability
- Easy to read symbols to make identification of each site and its facilities easy
- More sites than ever before – overnight sites, national parks, state forests and nature reserves, farm stays, station stays, show ground, community hall and recreation ground stays, pub and club stays, bush sites, outback and remote sites, RV parks, budget caravan parks, day use areas and more.
- Comprehensive information about each site including address and contact information, GPS location, price guide (free or low cost), time limits, vehicle suitability, facilities and amenities (from showers to cooking facilities), site and accommodation types, mobile phone and internet coverage, and details about whether the site is close to the road, great for fishing or swimming, has access to a boat ramp or is suitable in dry weather.
- Over 4400 verified pet friendly sites, making it a must-have for anyone travelling with a pet. Each pet friendly site is clearly marked so you know when your furry companion is welcome, however please check current pet guidelines before arriving.
- Over 950 public dump points - with addresses & GPS co-ordinates, as well as symbols to show suitability for cassettes, holding tanks (whether a fee is applicable) together with access for big rigs.
- Free 12-month free trial of the Camps Australia Wide App when you purchase Camps 11
- And because we all know sites can change throughout the year, we offer free Camps 11 updates for 4 years - available for download from the Camps Australia Wide website at any time.
Why buy from Us
Camps Australia Wide is owned by Heatley and Michelle Gilmore, and is a proudly Australian family-owned and operated business. For over 20 years, Camps Australia Wide have been travelling widely across Australia, visiting, researching, verifying and continually expanding the list of sites to share with the Camps Australia Wide community.
With each site personally verified by us or members of our team, you know you can travel in confidence every time – with accurate directions, addresses, GPS co-ordinates and site descriptions.
Over 1.1 million travellers Australia wide rely on the Camps guides to help them find all the best places. Why not join them?